The Warehouse Worker is an integral part of the supply chain process. They perform all picking, packaging and shipment of product and equipment to both global and regional teams.
principle job responsibilities
- Pick all shipments per instruction from inventory team.
- Receive all incoming material and log appropriately
- Keep all forward pick areas stocked to appropriate level.
- Sort and tag material as it is received.
- Empty trash and clean aisles as needed or directed.
- Ship all material via either DHL or UPS depending on if a global or domestic shipment.
- Assist with both midyear and end of year inventory
- Report all issues or discrepancies to the inventory team
- Have a basic understanding of 5S and principles
- High School diploma or equivalent
qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 2 yrs in a light industrial warehouse environment
- Ability to operate stand up fork truck.
- Ability to read / write in fluent English
- Ability to work flexible shifts depending on needs of business.
- Steel toe boots required.
- Computer experience is required. Intermediate skills required in Excel and Outlook specifically. Basic understanding of shipping processes would be helpful.
Travel < 10%. All travel is voluntary at this time for the position.