The Senior Manager Creative and Communications will be responsible for ensuring that OneSight delivers compelling and bold creative work that is on strategy and impactful for key audiences.
The Senior Manager Creative and Communications will be responsible for leading the communications activities that promote, enhance and protect OneSight's brand reputation and deliver OneSight's global priorities. Core responsibilities include the development of innovative creative and communication campaigns, content, collateral and storytelling across multiple platforms to deliver the organization’s ambitious strategic plans to serve millions more in need of vision care.
The goal is to advance the organization's position with relevant constituents, as well as to drive broader awareness, engagement and donor support.
The Senior Manager Creative and Communications needs to be strategic, collaborative, conceptual and strong at generating authentic ideas and executing global plans from scratch to in market with multiple partners across a multi-channel activation.
- Lead and collaborate in the development of global creative concepts from scratch to execution including discovery meetings, audience consideration, creative conception and alignment of project goals.
- Own and contribute to project and creative briefs, creative presentations and rationale, messaging and brand development.
- In partnership with the project lead develop creative briefs, creative presentations and rationale, messaging and multi-channel assets.
- Inspire, lead, motivate, and develop excitement and trust, both internally and externally.
- Develop ideas, define features and functionality, and create final deliverables and documentation.
- Lead departments across OneSight and multiple agencies to deliver impactful content.
- Develop an annual storytelling strategy and plan with regular content deployment across multiple channels (online, print, video, digital, events) to connect and engage the global OneSight community.
- Develop campaigns that are innovative, on brand, on target and use media innovatively, efficiently and effectively.
- Develop content specifically for fundraising efforts aimed at corporate CSR, foundational giving and crowdfunding.
- Work with the Executive Director to developing presentations and content for public meetings.
- Provide strategic communications support for key partners and stakeholders.
- This role requires close collaboration with a broad network of OneSight global leaders, team members and partners. This role also requires internal and external partnerships to design and produce collateral, video, online and other communications deliverables for global audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Fundraising or related field
- Occasional travel required to meet with key stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Art, Strategic Communications or related field
- 7+ years of experience leading a creative team within an integrated agency environment, including proven success leading and cultivating a team of designers in digital and traditional mediums.
- An eager problem solver and a demonstrated leader, skilled at connecting with team members and agencies and gaining their trust, and experienced at cultivating the best from a team of multidisciplinary designers across the range of communications and marketing channels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that enable you to evangelize, articulate, and pitch great work to key stakeholders at all levels and to inspire and rally internal collaborators across disciplines.
- Demonstrated expertise in brand development, integrated campaign development, interactive design, and digital marketing. You’re both a doer and a leader, who’s passionate about great work and nourishing creativity.
- Manage new for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages.
- Intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines.
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, etc.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; can quickly craft compelling and creative messaging platforms, themes and content.
- Proven ability to plan, develop and deliver effective content across multiple channels, including production partnerships (graphic design, video, online, event planning).
- Inquisitive, proactive driver with strong ability to discover and deliver emotional essence of a story.
Typical Physical Demands / Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is seated in an office setting and is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The work conditions usually take place in a clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on at “at-will” basis.
OneSight is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.