The Associate Manager of CRM and Digital will lead the implementation of the CRM strategy and continuous optimization of the digital ecosystem to drive deeper supporter retention and increased funds to support OneSight’s mission. The Associate Manager of CRM and Digital will work closely with Marketing, Engagement and Fundraising teams to ensure that OneSight is maximizing the opportunity to cultivate lasting relationships with supporters.
The Associate Manager of CRM and Digital needs to be knowledgeable of both CRM and website best practices. The candidate needs to be an organized self-starter with a data driven mind including strong critical thinking and problem solving skills. It is critical that the candidate is able to quickly implement best practices, develop relationships and deliver strong results across CRM and the digital ecosystem.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of the implementation of the CRM strategy including planning and coordination of email and direct mail campaigns, tracking of results and continuous optimization to deliver deeper retention of supporters and the increase in funds to support OneSight’s mission.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted CRM activities through guidance of the Data Integrity Administrator.
- Optimize campaigns through segmentation, content/messaging and design strategies.
- Work closely with members of the Marketing and Engagement teams on website projects of various scales, including daily updates/refreshing of content and design of new pages & templates.
- Serve as liaison for outside vendors and contractors, including third-party website developers. Work with vendors to create and implement new functionality as needed to accommodate organizational needs.
- Manage aspects of website SEO including staying current on SEO strategies and evolve the website in response to best practices.
- Manage the day-to-day updates and additions to OneSight Ecosystem including website, engagement portal, online store and volunteer tool as needed
- Implement industry-standard maintenance and updates to ensure website infrastructure is up-to-date and secure, accessible and responsive for mobile devices.
- Troubleshoot website and integrated application issues and work towards their quick resolution.
- Utilize web analytics and create and implement plans to drive conversions, improve visitor interactions, and optimize performance of web properties and evaluate ROI for all initiatives.
- Provide analysis, insight and recommendations to improve CRM and digital ecosystem results.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Marketing, Digital
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-4 years of experience in Customer Relationship Management
- Experience with Salesforce preferred, Proficiency with CRM Cloud Apps/Platforms preferred
- A good understanding of cross-channel marketing monitoring and reporting with best practice knowledge
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities
- Demonstrated ability to gather insights and quickly implement improvements across digital and CRM
- An organized self-starter with a data driven mind including strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Current with the latest trends and best practices in CRM, digital, SEO and measurement
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across various user groups
- Highly collaborative and operate with integrity, confidence, and empathy
- Must be a go-getter and CRM enthusiast who thrives on working in fast-paced environment
Minimal travel – occasionally based on needs for specific projects
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is seated in an office setting and is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The work conditions usually take place in an office. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on at “at-will” basis.