This position will manage all aspects of OneSight’s various IT systems and you will be responsible for dedicated planning, organization, and execution of hardware and system technology. These systems include, Taskray a project management tool, Asset Panda, an asset tracking tool, as well as other systems. This position will also be responsible for the IT hardware management program, development of new technical solutions and serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects within OneSight.
Principle job responsibilities
- Manage all hardware including purchase/tracking/setup and configuration/maintenance and troubleshooting and repair of IT assets in accordance with organizational goals.
- Budget line responsibility for all hardware purchases, maintenance, and licensing with an annual budget of up to $50,000 USD.
- Develop and implement best practice procedures to address hardware use, care, and tracking entry issues as identified.
- Own and support the use of and development of TaskRay
- Develop and manage the asset tracking software and systems
- Develop excel reports and data presentations as needed
- Train on proper use of OneSight systems and hardware as needed
- Oversee Policy compliance
- Assist with software installs and subscriptions – (Zoom, Goto Assist, Innovations)
- Facilitate system integration
- Other projects as directed
- College degree in Computers or Technology is preferred not required.
Qualifications and experience
- 3+ years in the IT function
- Experience providing technical support with training both on location and remote
- Basic working knowledge of computer hardware and technology
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- Strong in Office suite; Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Detail oriented – ability to manage multiple tasks and schedules
- In depth knowledge of Windows OS
- PC imaging and configuration
- Knowledge of Salesforce, specifically expertise in TaskRay
- Must be comfortable with all facets of PC, laptop hardware,setup, and maintenance; including installation and configuration of hard drives, NIC’s, printers, and other PC accessories.
- Ability to work flexible hours including early mornings, nights, or weekends as needed
- Comfortable training and working with others remotely via video conference
- Willing to travel, some international travel.
- Position will work between two locations, CSC in Mason and ROC in West Chester.
typical physical demands / work environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is seated in an office setting and is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The work conditions usually take place in an office, lab, or vision center or hospital. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on at “at-will” basis.