The Director, Global Marketing & Partnerships will be responsible for the development and execution of successful global marketing strategies and development of global and national partnerships that build awareness of the vision care gap with new audiences, position OneSight as a credible leader and inspire individuals and partners to join us in creating a world where access to vision care is no longer a barrier to human achievement.
You will work with a high performing team responsible for building strategic partnerships, global engagement, building awareness campaigns, public relations, social media, paid and pro-bono media. Together the marketing and engagement teams will implement new ways to reach more people while constantly measuring to ensure plans are meeting organizational goals. The Director of Global Marketing & Partnerships will need to be an effective collaborator and motivator who can lead the team to success.
Principle job responsibilities
Partnership Development & Engagement
- Develop and enhance effective strategic global/national partnerships and new alliances that amplify awareness of vision care as an important cause and increase the number of supporters for OneSight
- Develop purpose driven partner marketing and engagement campaigns with Essilor-Luxottica and other prioritized corporations and organizations in support of awareness, engagement and development goals
- Manage and grow key relationships with brand partners to ensure mutually beneficial results and long-term success. The goal is to strengthen the bond with organizations while aggressively feeding a pipeline of engaged supporters that lead to increased advocacy and donor support.
- Build and execute strategies to amplify key global vision care advocacy messaging through marketing and partner channels
- Establish OneSight as a brand that the industry, individuals, media, and organizations recognize as the thought leader to solve problem.
- Develop annual marketing calendar that includes paid, earned and owned strategies ensuring OneSight is achieving and exceeding goals. Includes execution of multi-channel integrated marketing plans.
- Determine, monitor and report on marketing performance measures, ensuring we can continually improve the ROI of marketing spend and programs.
- Lead the facilitation of working models/relationships with agencies and key internal and external partners to ensure successful results.
- Global awareness strategy development and execution in partnership with key global stakeholders.
- Leadership and management of 3 team members owning marketing and engagement strategies and implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
Qualifications and experience
- 8+ years of experience with a proven track record in partnership development, marketing/advertising, brand management and multi-touchpoint campaign implementation.
- Passionate about coaching and developing teams in a way that supports collaboration and leverages individual strengths.
- Expertise in strategy development and execution of marketing campaigns across paid and pro-bono media, PR, social media and digital.
- Collaborative team player excited to work on big problems with high creativity and out of the box thinking.
- Sense of initiative, discretion, mature judgment, and entrepreneurial spirit is required. Capacity to effectively interact with a multiplicity of stakeholders including senior leaders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that enable you to evangelize, articulate, and pitch OneSight programs and awareness opportunities to a variety of stakeholders at all levels including C-Suite.
Non-profit marketing experience driving high impact low cost marketing activations a plus.
- Some Travel required for key stakeholder and agency meetings.
typical physical demands / work environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is seated in an office setting and is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The work conditions usually take place in a clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on at “at-will” basis.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At OneSight, we’re creating a world where a lack of access to vision care is no longer a barrier to human achievement and possibility. We know everyone deserves quality vision care. So, we meet them where they are, making care affordable and close to home.
Meeting our employees where they are is also part of OneSight. OneSight provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law. Come join us.