The Director, Global Marketing will be responsible for the development and execution of successful global marketing strategies that strengthen awareness of the vision care gap with new audiences, position OneSight as a credible leader and inspire people to join us in creating a world where access to vision care is no longer a barrier to human achievement.
You will work with a high performing team responsible for awareness campaigns, public relations, social media, paid and pro-bono media and strategic partnership activations. Together the marketing team will implement new ways to reach more people while constantly measuring to ensure plans are meeting organizational goals. The Director of Global Marketing will need to be an effective collaborator and motivator who can lead a team of marketers to success.
Principle job responsibilities
- Develop annual marketing calendar that includes paid, earned and owned strategies ensuring OneSight is achieving and exceeding goals. Including execution of multi-channel integrated marketing plans.
- Establish OneSight as a brand that the industry, individuals, media, and organizations recognize as the thought leader to solve problem.
- Oversee paid, earned and owned efforts including: campaign development, press materials (releases, pitches, briefing) media relations (proactive pitching, reactive handling and issue management), awards and speaking program, influencer marketing and developing new awareness relationships.
- Determine, monitor and report on marketing performance measures, ensuring we can continually improve the ROI of marketing spend and programs.
- Develop and enhance effective strategic partnerships and new alliances that improve awareness of vision care as an important cause and confidence of OneSight as a global leader in solving it.
- Develop purpose driven partner marketing campaigns with prioritized corporations and organizations in support of awareness goals and Development team strategy.
- Lead the facilitation of working models/relationships with agencies and key internal and external partners to ensure successful results.
- Global awareness strategy development and execution in partnership with key global stakeholders.
- Leadership and management of 3 team members owning paid, earned and owned marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
Qualifications and experience
- 8+ years of marketing experience with a proven track record in advertising, brand management and multi-touchpoint campaign implementation.
- Passionate about coaching and developing teams in a way that supports collaboration and leverages individual strengths.
- Expertise in strategy development and execution of marketing campaigns across paid and pro-bono media, PR, social media and digital.
- Collaborative team player excited to work on big problems with high creativity and out of the box thinking.
- Sense of initiative, discretion, mature judgment, and entrepreneurial spirit is required. Capacity to effectively interact with a multiplicity of stakeholders including senior leaders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that enable you to evangelize, articulate, and pitch OneSight programs and awareness opportunities to a variety of stakeholders at all levels including C-Suite.
- Non-profit marketing experience driving high impact low cost marketing activations a plus.
- Some Travel required for key stakeholder and agency meetings
typical physical demands / work environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is seated in an office setting and is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The work conditions usually take place in a clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on at “at-will” basis.