The Manager of Engagement – Partnerships is responsible for managing and growing key relationships with brand partners to ensure mutually beneficial results and long term success. The goal is to strengthen the bond with organizations while aggressively feeding a pipeline of engaged supporters that lead to increased advocacy and donor support. The Engagement Manager – Partnerships will foster an entrepreneurial environment that promotes confidence in OneSight and leads to increased resources and partner support.
Core responsibilities include onboarding new leaders at the partner organizations, developing an engagement strategy that drives a strong return from corporate partnerships activating their employees as volunteers and developing win-win proposals for key leading to deeper support of OneSight through advocacy and donations.
Principle Job Responsibilities
- Develop corporate partnership engagement strategies that position a partnership with OneSight as a benefit to corporation’s key business drivers and goals. Frame partnerships in a way that solves existing problems for the corporation. Including developing roles for key leaders in the organization and tools.
- Own, develop and steward relationships with corporate and industry prospects and partners in support of a comprehensive and metric driven fundraising growth strategy.
- Develop actionable project plans for each sponsor relationship to guide and coordinate key activities, deliverables and events with time lines, roles and responsibilities including communicating progress, action steps, due dates and information to key stakeholders to ensure that everyone is informed.
- Operate as the lead point of contact between OneSight cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of all sponsorship benefits and related cause-marketing initiatives.
- Provide on-site client/partner management when applicable to ensure all event plans are executed successfully.
- Develop dashboard presentation and other communications to report outcomes to OneSight leadership and partner’s key stakeholders, do be done on a regular schedule with each partner key contact.
- Seek opportunities to leverage relationship and initiate additional cause marketing programs to increase loyalty and revenue.
- Drive non-monetary methods for companies and their networks to get involved with OneSight as an entry point for future financial commitment.
- Drive compelling storytelling and impact reports that companies can share with employees and the public.
- Translate OneSight programs into compelling and motivating content to engage supporters.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Fundraising or related field
Travel required to meet with organizations, including some global travel
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Fundraising or related field
- 5 to 8 years partnership relationship management, key account management, marketing, sales
- Strong influencer with ability to present and influence all levels of leaders including C-Suite leaders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines in fast-paced, high-growth, evolving environments.
- Knowledge of software applications (word processing, Excel, PowerPoint and donor databases)
- Demonstrated diplomacy, tact, professional demeanor and equipped to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that enable you to evangelize, articulate, and pitch OneSight programs and engagement opportunities to a variety of stakeholders at all levels.
- You’re both a doer and a leader, who’s passionate about great work and nourishing creativity.
- An eager problem solver and a demonstrated leader, skilled at connecting with cross functional global team members and gaining their trust
- Ability to quickly assess opportunities with organizations and develop compelling mutually beneficial proposals.
- Goal driven, held accountable to driving strong and measurable results.
- Multiple languages, including French, Spanish or Italian a plus
Typical physical demands / work environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is seated in an office setting and is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The work conditions usually take place in a clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on at “at-will” basis.