The Fundraising Manager is responsible for the development and execution of a strategy to aquire new individual donors leveraging OneSight’s growing digital tools and other OneSight programs. The Fundraising Manager will engage individuals internally and externally to donate or raise funds for OneSight. The Fundraising Manager will generate revenue and increase engagement with the cause and OneSight. The Fundraising Manager will inspire individuals to donate and increase community/field fundraising.
Principle Job Responsibilities
- Development and execution of an annual fundraising engagement plan that leverages best in class fundraising strategies to deliver results.
- Bring best in class ideas to help grow OneSight’s peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns, including managing and driving the optimization of OneSight’s peer-to-peer platform.
- Management of ownable fundraising events that are scalable at the global level (ie: Races, Marathon, hikes..etc)
- Management of all crowdfunding including clinic fundraising, new ways to drive crowdfunding and the development of toolkits
- Management of Employee Giving programs
- Grow, cultivate and steward the strategy for OneSight’s monthly donor program, so that it results in increased membership and a better experience for donors
- Acquisition of new individual donors utilizing global activations and online acquisition strategies.
- Manage successful execution of merchandise sales and team fundraising events through working with key cross-functional partners.
- Provide insight to Engagement team members of how to integrate fundraising strategies into Engagement initiatives
- Analyze fundraising reports to determine effectiveness of current strategies.
- Co-own the development of the donor segmentation and recognition strategy
- Proactive management of the volunteer and event management tool to drive fundraising and donations to OneSight (management of community fundraising)
- Engages and collaborates cross-functionally with fundraising, communications, engagement, product planning and finance teams to gain functional expertise in support of fundraising strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Marketing
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 5 to 7 years fundraising experience, partner relationship, fundraising and event management.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines in fast-paced, high-growth, evolving environments.
- Collaborative, inquisitive, and resourceful team player with a passion driving executional excellence.
- Strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Entrepreneurial in identifying new opportunities that will advance the partnership and/or capacity of OneSight.