The Global Integrated Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading and implementing breakthrough strategies that boldly raise awareness of the cause, establish credibility of OneSight and inspire supporters to act. Your results will directly impact and improve the vision and lives of people around the world.
As the Global Integrated Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing marketing strategies that integrate the cause and OneSight into established and new retail partners leading to an increase in customer giving and fundraising. Core responsibilities include the development of regionally relevant integrated marketing and public relations strategies, establishing and maintaining numerous relationships with key stakeholders across levels and functions, identifying new opportunities and partners to support OneSight’s global priorities and goals, identifying new ways to reach and inspire a defined audience to advocate for the cause, and developing compelling briefs to activate creative and multi-functional partners.
The Global Integrated Marketing Manager needs to be strong at generating plans that support key stakeholder’s business priorities and compelling marketing strategies. They need to be able to inspire, lead, motivate, and develop excitement around driving customer giving in regions around the world both internally and externally. It is critical that they are able to quickly develop relationships and establish trust.
Principal Job Responsibilities
- Lead the global integrated marketing and PR strategy across defined regions, infusing the cause and OneSight across multiple channels and brands
- Drive an increase in customer giving and fundraising by executing an annual integrated marketing and PR plan
- Develop and implement customer giving strategy and adapt store signage across defined regions and brands
- Implement annual store employee engagement and recognition plan across established retail partners
- Identify and pitch potential partnerships/collaborations to deliver against global priorities and goals
- Provide strategic marketing and communications support for key partners and stakeholders
- Identify regional best practices to drive awareness, establish credibility and fundraising
- Develop compelling briefs to activate creative and cross-functional partners
- Evaluate ROI and determine key strategic shifts throughout the year
- This role requires close collaboration with a broad network of OneSight global leaders, team members and external partners to deliver against objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Fundraising or related field
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fundraising experience a plus
- 25% travel required to meet with key stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-7 years in non-profit (‘cause’), consumer marketing that has focus on social responsibility and preferably with fundraising attributes
- This position will be located outside the USA – Singapore (Southeast Asia) or potentially in Australia are the ideal locations.
- An eager problem-solver, skilled at leading, influencing and gaining trust with multi-functional teams across levels and organizations
- Demonstrated leadership skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent relationship building skills with ability to quickly establish trust and positively influence outcomes
- A strong ability to write, develop business/partnership recommendations and present
- Proven experience in developing and executing multi-channel marketing initiatives
- Proven ability and passion for assessing the effectiveness and ROI of marketing initiatives
- Record of thinking outside the box to drive results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that enable you to articulate and pitch compelling strategies and plans to key stakeholders and to inspire and rally internal collaborators across functions and brands
- You’re both a doer and a leader, who’s passionate about delivering great work and identifying solutions that might not yet exist
- Ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment while adhering to tight schedules and budgets
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills and ability to develop internal and external communications
Typical Physical Demands / Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is seated in an office setting and is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The work conditions usually take place in a clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on at “at-will” basis.