The HR Director will provide strategic human resources leadership to the global leadership team. Primary responsibility is to align and execute the HR strategy to influence missional success. This includes: HR administration, talent acquisition, performance management, global organizational design & effectiveness, employee development and engagement.
Principle job responsibilities
- Provides HR thought leadership, data focused and able to provide tactical support to ensure successful implementation and regular monitoring of global HR programs, processes and policies.
- Implement and manage programs for training and performance management
- Oversee global compensation and benefits administration
- Handle the recruitment, application, and onboarding process.
- Provides guidance and input on department restructures, change initiatives and talent development and succession planning.
- Serve as the first line liaison for employee concerns
- Keep current and ensure compliance with all EEO, Employment, Benefits, and Wage-hour Laws.
- Assist in strategic planning for HR related areas
- Work to continuously enhance life at OneSight for its staff.
- Champion innovative programs that drive employee satisfaction and team morale.
- Provide management coaching
- BS degree in Human Resources
- SHRM certified preferred.
Qualifications and experience
- Global HR leadership experience, along with 10+ years of progressive HR professional experience with evidence of aligning HR strategy to business strategy.
- High integrity – truthfulness, ability to keep confidences
- Strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, required.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases (preferably Paycor)
- Occasional travel required to meet with key stakeholders, including some global travel
typical physical demands / work environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is seated in an office setting and is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The work conditions usually take place in an office. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.