The IT Admin and Salesforce Intern is a full-time internship opportunity for an organized self-starter looking to gain knowledge and experience in IT and Salesforce System/User Support.
Principle job responsibilities
- Proactively gather feedback from users
- Perform Data cleanup and auditing
- Training to existing or new users
- Expand use of Salesforce.com
- Attend planning meetings
- Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance
- Document company processes and workflows
- Develop process documentation and field maps
- Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com
- Import data as appropriate
- Monitor and improve data quality
- Create and maintain reports
- Other projects as directed
Enrolled in an accredited university in an IT related field of study.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience providing technical support with training both on location and remote
- Basic working knowledge of computer hardware and technology
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- Strong in Office suite; Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Familiar with Salesforce
- Fluent in either Microsoft Office or Google Workspace
- Detail oriented – ability to manage multiple tasks and schedules
- In depth knowledge of Windows OS
- Comfortable working Independently in a small team
- Strong Communicator, able to administer system trainings
- Familiar with databases and data systems
- Ability to work flexible hours including early mornings, nights, or weekends as needed
- Comfortable training and working with others remotely via video conference
- Willing to travel
typical physical demands / work environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is seated in an office setting and is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The work conditions usually take place in an office, lab, or vision center or hospital. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on at “at-will” basis.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At OneSight, we’re creating a world where a lack of access to vision care is no longer a barrier to human achievement and possibility. We know everyone deserves quality vision care. So, we meet them where they are, making care affordable and close to home.
Meeting our employees where they are is also part of OneSight. OneSight provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law. Come join us.