POSITION OVERVIEW Job Summary
Reporting to the Associate Director, IT Administration and Systems, the IT Administrator provides support in maintaining OneSight’s information technology equipment and software through evaluation, set up and implementation. This role will provide support to the organization’s use , development and training of Salesforce as well as other software used by OneSight. The IT Administrator will be key to the successful onboarding of new hires through training and compliance administration and will support OneSight with strong troubleshooting skills on day to day issues. This position will also support OneSight IT projects as part of the Information Technology team.
Principle job responsibilities
- Assist in maintaining all hardware including tracking/setup and configuration/maintenance and troubleshooting and repair of IT assets in accordance with organizational goals.
- Develop and support the use of and development of Salesforce.
- Support major system evaluation and implementations.
- Develop excel reports and data presentations as needed.
- Train on proper use of OneSight systems and hardware as needed.
- Oversee Policy compliance and communication to new hires and periodic reporting.
- Assist with software installs and subscriptions – (Zoom, Goto Assist, Innovations).
- Facilitate system integration.
- Work on basic software development and user interface/web design.
- Assist the Associate Director of IT with projects and daily tasks as needed.
- Other projects as directed.
- Associates Degree in information technology or related field required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or a related field preferred.
Qualifications and experience
- Comfortable providing technical support with training both on location and remote.
- Basic working knowledge of computer hardware and technology.
- High level of planning and organizational skills.
- Strong in Office suite; Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Detail oriented – ability to manage multiple tasks and schedules.
- Basic knowledge of Windows and IOS Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, and web design platforms.
- Must be comfortable with all facets of PC, laptop hardware, setup, and maintenance; including installation and configuration of hard drives, NIC’s, printers, and other PC accessories.
- Comfortable working flexible hours and supporting systems inside and outside the United States.
- Ability to work flexible hours including early mornings, nights, or weekends as needed.
- Comfortable training and working with others remotely via video conference.
- Willing to travel both domestically and internationally.
typical physical demands / work environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is seated in an office or warehouse setting and is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The work conditions usually take place in an office, lab, or warehouse.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on at “at-will” basis.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At OneSight, we’re creating a world where a lack of access to vision care is no longer a barrier to human achievement and possibility. We know everyone deserves quality vision care. So, we meet them where they are, making care affordable and close to home.
Meeting our employees where they are is also part of OneSight. OneSight provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law. Come join us.