Reporting to the Liberia Country Manager, this role is responsible for…
Principle job responsibilities
- Make sure all vision centers know and understand their target
- Pull weekly data for your vision center and analysis
- Collaborate with Operations Manager and the vision center in developing initiatives for hitting weekly target
- Share with the vision center the performance of the week and weekly activities to bounce back when KPIs are below target.
- Update your vision center section in the weekly sales tracker and insert comment before the weekly KPI calls.
- Follow up with vision centers and make sure all data is entered into cloud
- Edit the data, identify the variance between the cloud and the tracker
- Summit the reason for the variance to the operation Manager for possible intervention
- Constantly communicating with vision center staff to find out any Cloud relate issues
Monitoring of Vision Centers
- Visit each vision center as per the office plan
- Use the monitoring form to document the outcome of your visit and submit it to the operation manager
- Every 6-month, conduct mystery shopper in one of your poor performance to uncover some operation issue
- Monitor the implementation of patient’s satisfactory survey
- Ensure vision center is following best practices for the pull strategy
- Weekly call with the vision center in Charge to review the weekly performance of the vision centers
- Constantly communicate with vision center staff to know any cloud issue and forward it to your manager
- Communicate all product relatedrelate issue to the lab manager anything need arise
- Update the relevant authorities about weekly performance of the vision center
- Adhere to all OneSight Policies and Procedures as defined in this agreement and any future agreements.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with local OneSight partners, potential partners and other international organization
- Establish a culture that embraces diversity and maximizes the learnings from a diverse team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Qualifications and experience
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
Local Travel Only
typical physical demands / work environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is seated in an office setting and is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The work conditions usually take place in an office. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on at “at-will” basis.
At OneSight, we’re creating a world where a lack of access to vision care is no longer a barrier to human achievement and possibility. We know everyone deserves quality vision care. So, we meet them where they are, making care affordable and close to home.
Meeting our employees where they are is also part of OneSight. OneSight provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law. Come join us.