Monitor and audit various data types hosted in several online data systems, including Salesforce, to ensure data accuracy and integrity. Create and administer proper data entry procedures, improve system processes, and provide end user training. Create reporting as needed.
Principle Job Responsibilities
As the Salesforce Administrator, the role requires both tactical and strategic responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Management of OneSight’s global Salesforce Org and NGO Connect managed package – approximately 50 users, including implementation of NGCO updates on a quarterly basis
- Manage all Salesforce integrations across multiple digital platforms and applications
- Provide Salesforce support for new digital platform leveraging the Salesforce Communities platform
- Perform data clean up, end user training and advise on best practices for each department use cases
- Analyze system operations and make recommendations for system updates and changes
- Create and manage email templates
- Assist programmers with the development of technical documentation of applications and integrations
- Run daily system reports and audit data looking for missing or inaccurate information.
- Create and implement best practice procedures to address data integrity and data entry issues as identified.
- Create and manage custom reports, data presentations, and dashboards as needed
- Assist the Manager – IT and Systems with run the business type activities as needed
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in relevant IT area of study
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification
- Ability to work flexible hours including early mornings, nights, or weekends as needed
- Comfortable training and working with others remotely via video conference
- Willing to travel
Qualifications and Experience
- Salesforce Developer skills preferred or desire to learn and grow Salesforce development skills
- Advanced knowledge MS Office specifically Excel
- Highly developed written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical thinker with good problem solving skills
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to analyze operational functions, processes, and workflow and understand interdepartmental relationships.
Typical Physical Demands / Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is seated in an office setting and is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The work conditions usually take place in a clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on at “at-will” basis.