Provide clinic team support for OneSight Charitable and Sustainable clinics – 49 clinics annually – to ensure a successful clinic and positive experience for clinic team members.
principal job responsibilities
- Plan and oversee the communications timeline for Charitable and Sustainable clinic teams to ensure timely communications to clinic team members.
- Forecast and secure clinic shirts, pins and partner gifts for all Charitable and Sustainable clinics.
- Work with travel agency to arrange flights for clinic team members.
- Work with visa agency and country coordinators to secure visas for clinic team members.
- Submit payroll for Luxottica employed clinic team members.
- Manage process for stipend payments to non-employed clinic doctors.
- Manage clinic team member replacements for Charitable and Sustainable teams.
- Field questions and serve as key contact for clinic team members.
Bachelor degree a plus
qualifications and experience
- Able to work independently and set agenda for area of responsibility including prioritization of schedule, work, tasks and projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional service to customers and maintain composure and professionalism in stressful situations.
- Works constructively under pressure, responds resourcefully to change and stays focused when handling multiple tasks at the same time.
- Organized with good attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Database Management.
Little or no travel required
typical physical demands/work environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is seated in an office setting and is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The work conditions usually take place in an office. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on at “at-will” basis.