TOGETHER, WE ARE
greater than glasses
So, you’re looking for more information? We encourage you to look around our website or follow us on social media (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook). If you’re ready to jump in and you want to change someone’s life, empower communities, break down barriers, and just see more joy, you’re in just the right place. Welcome!
What will you do first?
You make everything that we do possible, and we’d love to see you join our efforts.
Apply to join our global team and passionate community of OneSight Ambassadors in spreading awareness about vision care and the work that OneSight is doing.
AT A ONESIGHT
Interested in working with us in the field? Applications are open now through November 5th to be a OneSight volunteer for a chance to be selected for a 2022 clinic. See if you are eligible!
SEE NEWS AND EXPERIENCE VIRTUAL CLINICS
Stay up-to-date with all things OneSight, get inspired with creative fundraisers, and get notified about our upcoming live virtual clinic experience by subscribing to our e-newsletter.
FULL SCHEDULE OF TALKS TODAY
From interesting situations faced in the field to how we’re paving a path forward towards bold goals that will change the world, learn from OneSight’s leading global experts in these 15-minute live video sessions.
A New Approach To Vision Care
Time: 6am CEST
Speaker: Maud Zeller
Associate Director of Programming, MEEAP
What’s Happening In Sustainable and SDGs Today
Time: 1pm CEST
Speakers: Megan Gianfagna, Assoc. Director of Global Marketing AND Phales Mungule, Country Manager of Zambia
Greater Than Glasses & Vision For Global Vision Care
Time: 3pm CEST
Speaker: Rahul Ali
Senior Director of Global Programming
The Global Perspective
Time: 5pm CEST
Speaker: Daniele Cangemi
Director of Global Programming, The Americas
Behind The Scenes In The Labs
Time: 7pm CEST
Speaker: Dawid Drozdz
Manager, Global Fulfillment
oNESIGHT does more than
Our global team of experts is constantly working to develop innovative solutions to address the world’s most pressing issues barring people from getting the vision care they need. Together, we:
- Challenge the norm: We approach things differently than most other organizations in the industry, and we’re not afraid to think outside the box.
- Change communities for good: Our sustainable solutions give a hand-up versus a hand-out to communities in need, enabling locals to empower themselves and their communities one eye exam at a time.
- Forge a more equitable world: Clear sight has big implications on some of the world’s most critical problems like education, gender inequality, and poverty. Together, we can change that.
- Break down barriers: We’re on a mission to bring vision care to everyone, everywhere – even if that means trekking through the mountains of Nepal with clinic kits or cruising along the Amazon River by clinic boat.
- Develop innovative solutions to global problems: From our work in-field to our operations in-lab, OneSight’s team of experts is innovative in ensuring that every patient receives the same high-quality vision care and glasses.